Toxicnation is a non-government, charitable organization working towards the goal of educating its audience on the dangerous effects of climate change and what we can do about it as average citizens. The organization is built around the notion of awareness and taking action as an integral part of our humane responsibilities towards nature and its inhabitants.
Our organization is working on the following:
- Spreading awareness online via social media platforms
- Act as a publication channel for the cause
- Conducting Youth conferences
- Creating connections with like-minded groups and organizations
- Workshops for the Environment
- Encouraging the people to practice the 4Rs (Reduce, reuse, recycle, and refuse)
By spreading our message and expanding our network, we hope that more and more people will get involved with the environment towards the goal of creating and acting upon our global warming solutions.
Toxicnation.ca is spearheaded by [name of founder], a [general profile background] along with a group of passion-driven individuals in search of a better, breathable future. Our organization was established on [date of establishment] and is currently on the look-out for current news, innovations, and environmental solutions and to help disseminate information towards mitigation of climate change.